Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, 19 December 2015

My Christmas wish...





It's that most wonderful time of year again - Christmas!





My wish is for everyone to spend a happy, healthy and peaceful time with their loved ones...
Sadly I know that for many this won't happen. There seems to be so much strife all over the world, but without us having hope things could easily turn into despair.

I've found from my own personal experience that this year many family members and friends have passed away. It makes me realise we are put on this earth for such a short while, so we should attempt to keep peace and love within our hearts.

My thoughts and prayers are for all grieving families who have lost loved ones this year


     Happy Christmas and I look forward to a brighter 2016 for us all.



No comments:

Post a Comment